The Aura Healing
Ethically Sourced Palo Santo Bracelet
This Ethically sourced palo santo bracelet is made with Ethically Sourced Palo Santo beads from Peru (Brusera Graveolens), and a 18KT gold plated thunderbolt charm.
- Ethically Sourced Palo Santo is an aromatic and sacred wood from Peru.
- Properties: Cleansing & therapeutic healing power. Inspired creativity & clears all negative energy.
- Chakra: Third eye
- Bracelet Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Ethically Sourced Wood Beads: 6mm
- Materials: Ethically Sourced Palo Santo Wood Beads / 18KT gold plated charm over sterling silver.
Our beads and Palo Santo sticks are from a certified ethical origin.
We only buy naturally fallen Palo Santo wood that are consciously gathered in Peru.
✨Please, note that bead shapes and appearances do slightly vary. They are made from Ethically Sourced Peruvian Palo Santo fallen trees as unique pieces, and this is why they come in different shapes or appearances.
✨100% recyclable ♻️ packaging
My friend brought me this bracelet as a gift, so we both have the same one. Plus the whole package including the bracelet came with eco-friendly paper. Love it!